Couple: Sydney & Kristopher
Location: Kraft Azalea & Alfond Inn || Winter Park, FL
I’ve decided to get a bit more personal on the blog and I think the best way to do that is answer about 4-5 questions about myself. I’m not sure how long I’ll keep this going and clearly has nothing to do with the pictures I’ll display but anything to make that SEO button go green right?! Plus it’s my blog and I do what I want. 😛 Who knows where this new journey might lead! So, here goes:
1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called? Typically things that rhyme with “Lora”….I prefer to be called “Lora” but I’ll probably answer to most things really.
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read? TONS! Russell Brand’s Booky Wook, Game of Thrones, Sapiens, and Modern Love are what spring to mind right away.
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like? I doodle mostly when I’m talking on the phone for an extended period of time. It’s typically hearts, flowers, and stars because I’m basic like that I guess.
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive? Well, I current have a Himalayan salt lamp which sometimes works. I’ve never counted sheep but I used to read fairytales to myself with my mind from start to finish which sounds extra weird but that’s what worked for me. I read the ugly ducking to myself plenty so you could almost say I counted swans in a way. Worse come to worse I write down whatever is keeping my brain awake.
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it? I think I would last longer than most. I think I’d just need an endless supply of pens and lots of notebooks. I do pretty well in solidity. I could probably do about 5-7 days.